For the love of orange juice, no one, least of all handicapped people, should have to park under these conditions. We urge our Park District to conduct a costly study to review how this parking spot was selected and why proper access was not provided.
We expect safe and accessible parking at our parks, compliant with the ADA and basic common sense. Clearly this rubble-strewn surface in the remote southeast corner of the park is only big enough to accommodate compact cars. Is this someone’s idea of a joke?
- Photo of the Week: No Parking Between Signs
- Photo of the Week: Three Interpretations
- Photo of the Week: Nobody Will Get Hurt . . .
- Photo of the Week: Hey Rhonamae, It’s Your Lucky Day!
- Photo of the Week: Winslow Construction
Photos by Julie Hall.